When I picture candy bark, I usually think of the holidays. A time when peppermint and chocolate unite and people get together in winter coats with cups of cocoa. But, since Halloween now marks the beginning of the holiday season, we’ve decided to create a seasonal bark sure to spook you out and get the festivities started.
What You’ll Need:
2 bags of white chocolate chips
1 bag of m&m’s
1 package of Nutella or Justin’s Hazelnut Peanut Butter
What You’ll Do:
- Melt down the bags of white chocolate in a pot on the stove
- While the chips are melting, take out orange and brown m&m’s from your bag and break them up. (I used the flat edge of a knife to break them up. You just press down on the knife and the m&m’s will crack. But, you’ll have to do it a couple of times)
- Then, after the chocolate is melted, pour the mixture onto a pan lined with parchment paper and spread it out till it reaches the corner of the pan.
- Sprinkle your crushed up m&m’s onto the cooling chocolate
- Melt a spoonful of Nutella or Justin’s and then drizzle that on top of the chocolate and m&m’s
- Pop in your fridge for ~ 1 hour
And there! You’ll have a Halloween bark that is ready to kick off the sinister season!