Staying healthy over the holidays can be tricky—you want to devour sugary sweets and indulge in creamy confections without having to diet every day of the new year. This cinnamon roll oatmeal, which uses oats from Modern Oats, will give you the spicy sweetness of the holidays with the health benefits of bikini season.
What You’ll Need:
1 Five Berry or Chocolate Cherry Modern Oats Cup
1/3rd ounce softened cream cheese
½ tablespoon milk
1/4th teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons confectioner’s sugar
1 teaspoon melted butter
1 ½ teaspoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
What You’ll Do: For the Oatmeal
Using Modern Oats as your oat base is super easy.
All you have to do is:
- Boil water
- Pour the water into the package until the fill line
- Wait 3 minutes for the oats to cook.
What You’ll Do: For the Topping
- Mix the cinnamon, butter and brown sugar until combined
What You’ll Do: For the Glaze
- Soften the cream cheese (you can do this by popping in the microwave for a few seconds)
- Add the confectioners sugar to the cream cheese and stir until combined
- Pour in the vanilla and milk and stir until mixed
Aaaaand, that’s it! This recipe is a super easy way to cure those sugary holiday cravings while still remaining on your personal trainer’s nice list. And, you can feel super great about eating our Modern Oats recipe because each Modern Oats product has on average 8 grams of protein and 7 grams of fiber! Wooo