https://nobread.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/brussel.jpg 427 640 Nicole Cogan https://nobread.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/logo-nb-tagline-web.png Nicole Cogan2014-12-10 12:07:502015-09-28 13:56:13Holiday Recipe
Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Butternut Squash with Cranberries and Pecans
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
- 8 ounces butternut squash
- 8 ounces Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sliced pecans
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cut butternut squash into small cubes.
- In a mixing bowl, toss Brussels sprouts and diced butternut squash with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Place on a sheet pan and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir the butternut squash and Brussels sprouts on the sheet pan, and then raise the oven temperature to 425 degrees F. Cook for another 15 minutes.
- Add cranberries and pecans to the butternut squash and Brussels sprouts mix, and stir again. Cook for 5 more minutes, or until Brussels sprouts feel tender.