W Hotels & Resorts is a luxury hotel chain known for their upscale properties with a young, chic vibe. With locations everywhere from Amsterdam to Mexico City, to right here in LA, the W makes its mark in each city that it’s in with its awesome vibe, clientele, and delicious food!
Well, when I found out that the W Los Angeles, West Beverly Hills location, has an Awards Season Package, I had to inquire! What is it, you ask? Guests have the opportunity to host 20 of their friends in the exclusive 1,350 square foot E-WOW Suite which includes its own private gold-cushioned screening room to watch an awards show! I mean, if a gold-cushioned room doesn’t scream Hollywood glam, I don’t know what does!
The package also includes:
- Accommodations in the EWOW Suite (sleeps up to 4 guests)
- Champagne-stocked refrigerator
- In-room blowouts by beGlammed for up to 20 people
- Cocktail party at STK for up to 20 people (we had the feast catered in our room!)
- Private in-room bartender for duration of the award show
- Late night in-room munchie delivery from STK (burgers, fries etc)
- Morning after Oxygen Blast at Bliss Spa (up to 4 people)
Talk about the ultimate celebrity experience!
My girls and I couldn’t resist our special offer to take over the E-WOW suite to watch the Grammy awards this past weekend, and I can’t even begin to tell you how much fun we had. Not only were the food and cocktails flowing, but the suite had us totally mesmerized.
Our NOBREAD Menu for the night, thanks to STK!
- Tuna Tartare – avocado / tamari / taro
- Jumbo Lump Crab Salad – hearts of palm/melon/ginger vinaigrette
- Beets and Citrus – purple watercress / asian pears/ cypress grove chèvre
- Truffle Fries – parmesan / chives / truffle
- Beef Tartare – papadum / Yuzukoshu / pickled mushroom
- Seared Scallop – smoked sweet potato / bacon / ají amarillo
- Prime NY Steak – Chive potato/ chimichurri/ point reyes blue cheese
- Escape – Serrano ham, roasted sweet piquillo peppers, mixed olives,marinated artichokes, house made giardiniera, cypress grove goat cheese, petit basque
- The Greek – Housemade garlic hummus, baba ganoush, quinoa tabbouleh salad, pita chips, cured olives, feta, raw carrots, tzatziki
For more of our favorite gluten-free items from STK check out our review, here!
Breakfast in Bed:
There is an STK in the hotel, and if that isn’t enough, the in-room dining is pretty amazing! For breakfast, I was stoked to see a range of gluten-free items, most of which are gluten-free when you ask for no toast! We ordered the organic eggs with roasted potatoes and turkey bacon and the So Cal Omelette with avocado and no cheese! And no breakfast spread is complete without a side of fruit and smoked salmon. Breakfast in bed done right.
In-room dining is available at all hours of the day, so if you’re like me and have late night room-service cravings, you’ll be happy to know there is a late night menu, too (hello late night fresh popped popcorn)!