• HI! just a lil Sunday wisdom My goal for NOBREAD
    HI! just a lil Sunday wisdom My goal for NOBREAD, in addition to showing you the best in  #glutenfree , is to show you that just because your life has to be affected, doesn’t mean your lifestyle has to be! You can still be HEALTHY, abide by your restriction(s), and L I V E. Go out, travel the world, DO YOU... !! ‍♀️ There are soo many healthy food options out there now, and you can apply everything you’ve learned from the health and wellness world to the greater world. Healthy living and L I V I N G don’t have
  • Back in LA and its finally starting to FEEL like
    Back in LA and it’s finally starting to FEEL like LA ☀️ ‍♀️ Aka ACTIVITY TIME! Favorite activities: 1. Hiking/ walks 2. Paddle Boarding 3. Tennis YOU?! Xx  #nobread 
  • NYC  LAX BUT FIRST! Shooting a little something fun
    NYC ✈️ LAX... BUT FIRST! Shooting a little something fun with NBC! peep it on my stories ! xx  #nobread   #nobreadtravels   #glutenfree 
  • How bad do you wanna pop this yolk rn glutenfree
    How bad do you wanna pop this yolk rn  #glutenfree  avocado smash. And yes I’ve been here 3x in 3 days. Xox  #nobread   #nobreadtravels   #NYC 
  • Macadamia milk Matcha latte and the famous ZEN This is
    Macadamia milk Matcha latte and the famous  #ZEN  This is how i Monday... xx  #glutenfree   #nobread   #nobreadtravels   @matchaful 
  • QUESTION! How did you first find meNOBREAD?! Insta? Tv? GF
    QUESTION! How did you first find me/NOBREAD?! Insta? Tv? GF friends ?! I’M CURIOUS ! Xx  #nobread   #sundayslice . Oh ya, HI NYC! ❣️
  • I spent last weekend doing yoga and mindful meditations with
    I spent last weekend doing yoga and mindful meditations with my BFF, Alexa! Yes... THAT Alexa! Through Amazon Echo and the Alexa app, you can listen to guided meditations and set the music for your flow. She also hooks me up with my smoothie recipes in the morning. Total side note - I just learned how to 'drop-in' via Alexa, so family, don't be surprised if our FaceTime's turn into Alexa chats. xx  #nobread   #AskAlexa   #partner 
  • Baywatch vibes eating my Bobs on the beach!  Anyone
    Baywatch vibes eating my Bob’s on the beach! ‍♀️ Anyone else SUPER snacky at the beach?! I brought my  @bobsredmill  better bars with me for a healthy, protein fix!  #glutenfree  banana peanut butter oat for me! Xx  #nobread   #partner   #WhereYourBarTakesYou 
  • Lets talk glutenfree DRINKS!  I drink water 95 of
    Let's talk  #glutenfree  DRINKS! ************* I drink water 95% of the time. So what drinks (other than matcha lattes) comprise the other 5%? Fave brands: Nut milk: califia, good mylk honeydrop: CBD and unicorn spindrift: raspberry and cucumber water: Essentia, Core, Just Water Coconut: Vita Coco ************* What do YOU drink? xx  #nobread   #SundaySlice 
  • 100 GIVEAWAY TIME !!  mikeys And I want to
    **$100 GIVEAWAY TIME !! **  @mikeys  And I want to give you a $100 AMEX GIFT CARD and Mikey's PIZZA POCKETS!! ****************** Mikey's Pizza pockets are gluten, dairy, soy, lactose, and grain-free... and certified PALEO. And probably the most delicious pizza product I've ever consumed... YES I'm including my gluten-eating days!! 2 minutes in a microwave or cook in the oven and BAM. Happiness. ****************** TO WIN! 1. FOLLOW  @mikeys  and  @NOBREAD . 2. Like THIS and my last TWO photos! 3. Tag your friends! ***(each new tag is a new entry! So the more friends the better!!!!) ****************** Good Luck!!!

Hi, I’m Nicole! Welcome to NOBREAD- a guide to the best gluten-free dishes around the world, delicious recipes, and my favorite wellness tips and tricks! This blog that I started out of personal convenience quickly turned into my passion, and this passion has become my full-time career. Crazy! I’m excited for you to experience all aspects of the gluten-free life!