What do you do when you have one banana sitting on your counter that’s going bad, and you’re running low on ingredients in your cabinet? Finish them up with this SIMPLE, 5-INGREDIENT banana bread recipe! It takes about 5 minutes to prep, 15 minutes to cook, and your belly will be content and FILLED 20 minutes later. This recipe is awesome because it uses only 5 ingredients, AND there are no added sugars! Unless you’re like me and add some dairy-free chocolate chips! Here’s how it’s done.
What You Will Need:
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 large egg
- 2 T maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Optional: dairy-free chocolate chips
What You Will Do:
- In a large bowl, crack and whisk your egg.
- Add banana, mash it, and combine with egg.
- Add maple syrup, oats, and baking soda.
- Stir all together.
- Pour mixture into a blender, and blend until totally combined.
- Pour into a bread tin and cook at 350 for 15 minutes.
- If you choose to add DF chocolate chips, add 1T to the batter that is poured into the blender, and 1T on top after the batter is poured into the bread tin.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, slice and serve!