I’m so excited to announce that Cape Cod Potato Chips, my favorite brand of chips, has just launched Cape Cod Waves Potato Chips! The new, thick-sliced, wavy-cut potato chips are made with the highest quality ingredients and available in three flavors: Sea Salt, Reduced Fat Sea Salt, and White Cheddar & Sour Cream! The thickness in this new variety is amazing and holds up to my favorite dips! Not only are Cape Cod Waves Potato Chips made with the best ingredients, but they are also made in custom kettles, resulting in chips that have exceptional taste, crunch, and flavor.
When it comes to dips I’m a classic guacamole and salsa girl, but I also LOVE making unique dips that will spice up the party (or my solo Netflix & Chips nights)! I’m on a major butternut squash kick right now, and I’m loving using the root in different recipes. Recently, I’ve mastered the ultimate Butternut Squash ‘CHEESE’ recipe, and I warn you, you won’t be able to dip just one chip.
What You Will Need:
- 1.5 cups peeled and cubed butternut squash
- 1.5cups soaked cashews!
- 1/4 cup unsweetened nut milk
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (1T was used in sautéing the squash! 1T was added after)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 or 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 4 T nutritional yeast
- Juice from half a lemon!
- Your favorite flavor of Cape Cod Waves Potato Chips!
What You Will Do:
- Soak cashews in water overnight (or for at least 3 hours!) Drain water out.
- Boil butternut squash cubes, or steam them in the microwave, until the cubes are cooked through.
- TWO OPTIONS HERE:
- Sauté the boiled/steamed squash in 1T olive oil on a skillet OR leave as is.
- Place cashews (they will be soggy), butternut squash, unsweetened nut milk, crushed garlic, salt, nutritional yeast, and juice from half of a lemon in a food processor or Vitamix.
- If you sautéed the butternut squash in olive oil while you were preparing it, only add ONE more T of Olive Oil to the blender. If you only steamed the root, add 2T of olive oil to the blender.
- Blend on High!
- I had to stop and scrape the sides of my Vitamix 2-3 times before the cheese dip was thoroughly blended.
- Pour your ‘cheese’ into a bowl or add to a platter, and serve alongside your favorite flavor of Cape Cod Waves Flavor Potato Chips!! I recommend Sea Salt or Reduced Fat Sea Salt for this dip!
Not only are the chips delicious in a dip, but they are so flavorful and filling, and they can totally be eaten right out of the bag! I may or may not have eaten half of a bag of the Sea Salt Waves when my box of product first arrived!!
To find a Cape Cod Waves Flavor Potato Chips retailer near you, click here!!