Happy Holidays! It’s that time of year where every blogger and influencer fills your inbox and crowds your social media feed’s with their Holiday Guides and top gifts for the season… so here’s mine! But whatever everyone, without further ado, here they are! Starting with…
My FOUR Go-To Gifts:
Yes, i have “go-to” gifts… don’t you?!
Theragun– This tops my holiday gift guide every year and this year is no different. Why? Because my first thought when giving a gift is: “Do they have a theragun yet?” And if they don’t, I fix that problem for them. This year Theragun is killing it with my two faves: the new ELITE and the MINI!!! I know their a bit pricey, but that’s where the mini comes in! More affordable, just as effective, and the traveller’s dream. Lowest prices EVER, here!
InCommon Candles– Candles are ALWAYS a good idea! And this one right here is my favorite! The scent is hints of Sandalwood, Gardenia and Ylang Ylang and provides hours of calm, centered burn time. Get it, here!
Hedley & Bennett– What’s something you probably don’t have but definitely need? An apron! H&B is my absolute favorite. Great for men and women, and you can add a custom monogram, too! The aprons are made with soft fabrics and bold colors. Chic and useful! Major sale, here!
Custom Backgammon board– The Holiday’s are for togetherness, and nothing brings people together like an inclusive game that can be enjoyed by all ages! The boards from Cris Loid are my go-to wedding and holiday gift; you can custom them, too, for an extra special touch!
What’s better than the gift of wellness? NOTHING, in my opinion. Here are my TOP gifts for the wellness aficionado in your life… or… treat yourself!
For the matcha lover:
- matcha face moisturizer- this babe launched last month and its the only moisturizer to touch my face since. The thicker cream feels SO light, and matcha’s antioxidant properties hydrate, boost, and support our skin.
- mymatcha all-over moisture stick- under my eyes, ON MY LIPS (I think that’s a party trick I discovered on my own, but WOW. No need for chapstick there). This cute little stick is the perfect stocking stuffer or side piece to a larger gift.
- discount code: NOBREAD10 for 10% off
2. GOLDE. My favorite of the black-owned businesses I was introduced to this year! The matcha turmeric blend is my number one! Also, check out the Clean Greens Face Mask! It’s detoxifying, fun, and will give your skin the shine it needs.
The Gift of Essentials! CBD + Probiotic
3. HighLine Wellness (NEW) CBD Facial Mist and Under Eye Balm- Eye bags and dark circles be gone!! And who doesn’t want radiant, hydrated skin!? This duo is the PERFECT gift to give the skincare lover in your life.
4. Seed Probiotic: I’ve talked all of your heads off about Seed for almost a year now, so I won’t get into too much detail- you can creep the blog, here! Seed Probiotic is my number one health tip, and a great gift to give someone looking to boost or start on their wellness goals. (discount code: nobread)
5. HighLine Wellness Bath Bombs!This is probably my top pick for a gift in the wellness category. I take baths as often as I can… especially when I’m stressed out, which this year has proven to be all. the. time. This CBD bath bomb is an amazing gift so your loved one can ground, relax, and calm. (highline discount code: nobread15)
For the chocolate lover!
6. HU Kitchen: the best chocolate in the game! HU HOLIDAY SET. Chocolate that’s on the Nice List. Four bars in this little set makes the perfect little house-gift.
7. Partake Foods:This black-owned business was my top find in the food category this YEAR! Delicious cookies free of the 8 most common allergens?! The chocolate chip and triple chocolate are of course my faves! But make sure you get the Birthday Cake, too! It’s amazing!! (discount code: NOBREAD5)
1.Electric Picks: the necklaces I’m always wearing in my posts are from EP 90% of the time. Here are a few of my favorites.
2. By Chari- Black Owned- Dainty gold necklaces and jewelry… right up my ally! I remember when I bought my first By Chari necklace, the ‘N’ necklace, my best friend told me, “well you’re in for it now. You’re going to buy everything.” Well… she was right. I now own a whole collection of necklaces and have my eye on so many more!
3. Discover Night Face Masks- the ULTIMATE stocking stuffer! Masks are here to stay, my friends, so may as well load up on chic ones that are also hypoallergenic and good for your skin! (discount code: NICOLE20)
4. Aureum Collective- vintage inspired 24 karat gold jewelry. I loveee their earrings and rings!!
5. Anine Bing sunglasses: I live in these. In every color. They literally look perfect and so chic on every face.
For the HOME:
1.Bearaby– The weighted blanket I never knew I needed!! Not only does it keep my friends and I cozy on colder rooftop nights, but it is AMAZING for a calmer, deeper sleep.
2. OurPlace kitchen sets- Not only are their pans AMAZING! (non-toxic and non-stick), but I am OBSESSED with their plates and bowls; they are my aesthetic dream!
3. Nutribullet– This is a STAPLE in my kitchen. And in every kitchen I stay at (because I bring one with me always!) There is nothing like starting your day off right, and I do that with my morning blends and smoothies. The Nutribullet is effective, lightweight, and very affordable! This is the one I use, for those who always ask!
4. Vejo- Speaking of morning blends and smoothies, the Vejo portable blender bottle is an AMAZING gift idea for the traveller, fitness enthusiast, or wellness lover! The bottle is lightweight and easily portable; add some water or nut milk, pop in your pod, and boom! You have a smoothie/blend/juice in 60 seconds! (code NOBREAD8PACK for a complimentary 8 Pack of blends with every starter kit purchased!)
5. Wander And Ivy- This is a staple in my house and an amazing gift to bring to your next dinner party, girl’s night, or barbecue! W&I was one of my favorite small business finds this year. Single serve, organic wines! I order the custom box of 24… that way there is always a wine for everyone! (codes: NOBREAD20 and NOBREAD50)
I give pretty much everyone a book along with their primary Holiday Gift. Here are four books I am LOVING right now.
1.Verity– Colleen Hoover- Traveling to the beach this holiday season and need a page turner?! I read Verity in a day and a half. I couldn’t put it down! The detective in me was fascinated and in awe
2. Greenlights- Matthew McConaughey- It’s undeniable. He’s hot and he’s iconic. Matthew McConaughey opens up about his unconventional life and the lessons he’s learned along the way.
3. Untamed-Glennon Doyle- How do you know if you are living the life you are meant to be living? Living your truth? Sometimes you don’t know that you weren’t, until you wake up and realize that you now are.
4. The Power of Now-A classic that will be enjoyed by and resonate with anyone and everyone. The journey to find your deepest and truest self, and how to fully live in the present. I can’t recommend this book enough!