‘Tis the season! Of what you ask?! Of Blood Oranges! Blood Oranges are high in vitamin C, potassium, dietary fiber, carotenoids, and polyphenols, so a Blood Orange Moscow Mule is basically healthy, right? Well actually! Especially when you pair it with Stoli Gluten-Free Vodka. Blood Oranges have the highest amount of antioxidants over any other orange, and this drink is tasty, refreshing, and full of the antioxidants you need. Best of all, it’s simple to make!
What You Will Need:
- 3-4 slices of Blood Orange
- 1.5 oz Stoli Gluten Free Vodka
- 1/2 oz lime juice
- Stoli Gluten Free Ginger beer
- Garnish: blood orange & lime slices, mint leaves
What You Will Do:
- Muddle together blood orange, vodka and lime juice.
- Fill the glass with ice and top with ginger beer.
- Stir and serve!
Blood oranges are not only perfect to incorporate in the Moscow Mule, but they are the perfect garnish, too! I also like to add a few mint leaves and a slice of lime for an extra kick.
Serve this Moscow Mule at your next brunch or dinner party, and you’ll have your guests begging for more!
For more on Stoli Gluten Free, click here!
Leave a Reply