I LOVE CHOCOLATE. So often, however, my favorite chocolatey treats are filled with cane sugars and artificial ingredients. Post dinner I love having a bite of something chocolatey, and my fudge squares always do the trick. With the anti-oxidizing powers of cacao and the added fat from the coconut oil, these fudge squares are pretty darn healthy, too!
What You Will Need:
- 1/2 cup melted Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Almond Butter (or peanut!)
- 1/2 cup Cacao Powder
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
What You Will Do:
- In a large bowl, mix your melted coconut oil (or liquid coconut oil), nut butter, cacao powder, and maple syrup together.
- Once smooth and all the clumps are gone, pour into a tray of your choosing that is lined with parchment paper.
- Once smooth, again, place tray in a freezer. Let the fudge sit for an hour before cutting up and serving!
**Note** The squares will melt super quick… so eat right away! OR instead of pouring into a baking pan, pour your chocolatey mix into an ice cube tray and serve yourself one at a time!
Leave a Reply