Why buy ice-cream when you can easily make it at home? This ice-cream machine is life-changing! You can have ice-cream in under 20 minutes with very simple ingredients. No ice or bananas are required either in this healthy ice-cream making process!!!
What you will need:
- 1 can of Unsweetened Coconut Cream (400 mL)
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup or sweetener of choice
- 3 Tbsp Matcha Powder
- 3 Tbsp Water
- Chocolate chips
What You Will Do:
- Leave the freezer bowl of the ice cream machine in the freezer overnight.
- In a small bowl, whisk together matcha and warm water.
- Pour into a larger bowl, and add maple syrup and coconut cream.
- Take your freezer bowl out of your freezer, set up machine, and Press On/Off switch to ON position.
- Freezer bowl will begin to turn. Immediately pour your ingredients through the ingredient spout into the freezer bowl. After 15-20 min of turning, your mixture will have the perfect ice-cream consistency!
- Scoop out and add chocolate chips!! or whatever topping you want!
- After you are done, clean the freezer bowl and put it back in the freezer.