Langham Place, located on 5th Avenue, is the quintessential Midtown New York City Hotel. The hotel is popular for out-of-town business folks who come to the area for a quick meeting or two and need a place to crash, as well as for families and tourists looking to set up home-base for a few days and enjoy all NYC has to offer.
Given its proximity to Midtown, Times Square, Bryant Park, Union Square, Penn Station, and Herald Square, you may say that Langham Place is located in the center of the city! The hotel is perfect for tourists, or locals like myself looking for a weekend getaway, and you will not be disappointed by your Langham Place stay. From the service and amenities, to the cuisine, everything about Langham Place is high-class. Oh, and the rooms are incredible, not to mention they have spacious, classy, beautiful, and remarkable views!
What To Do in The Area:
- You’re on 5th Ave! Shop! 16th Street- 24th Street on 5th Avenue is my favorite shopping in the City.
- Empire State Building- Located on 33rd and 5th, just blocks from the hotel!
Where To Dine:
- Ai Fiori- Langham Place is home to the Altamarea Group’s Michelin Star winning restaurant, Ai Fiori! The food is absolutely delicious, and you are in for a wonderful New York City dining experience! Check out all gluten free options and our thoughts on the restaurant in our review!
- Measure Lounge- Also attached to the hotel. Follow an amazing dinner at Ai Fiori with cocktails from Measure Lounge. American & British comfort food, seasonal cocktails, and live jazz!
- Spa- Chuan Body & Soul- Currently under renovation but will be back and better than ever in Fall 2015!
- Fitness Center- Cardio and strength machines, personal trainers, and a sauna!
Langham Place lives up to its motto of “Luxury at its Best,” and it is the perfect NYC hotel. Thank you, Langham Place, for treating me like royalty… It was hard to leave! Check out The Staycationers for more of our stay!