MY ESSENTIAL SUPPLEMENTS. I know I talk about a lot of different supplements, but that’s because I take a lot of different supplements! And they all do SUCH different things. For instance, a multivitamin provides essential vitamins that we need to have a strong immunity, and although a multivitamin may look like a probiotic in shape and size, a probiotic works on our guts flora and balances out our good and bad bacteria… a.k.a they are totally different!! Today I’m breaking down what supplements I take, when I take them, and why.
- Let’s start with my Probiotic – SEED. Obviously you guys already know about my obsession with this company and I have a full blog post about it with everything you need to know, here. As I mentioned above, Seed is a Daily Synbiotic which includes probiotics plus prebiotics and it iis specifically designed so that both the probiotics and the prebiotics survive the journey and actually make it to your gut so you can reap the benefits. This is my ABSOLUTE NUMBER ONE wellness tip and the first supplement I take when I wake up (on an empty stomach)! The good bacteria our bodies need. Discount code is NOBREAD15 for 15% off!
2. CBD- BEAM. Every morning I wake up and take a full tincture under my tongue. I have a whole blog post about beam here, too. CBD helps my inflammation, digestion, and anxiety. I also loveee their dream capsules at night before I go to bed. Use code NOBREAD when you check out for 15% off!!
3. Multivitamin- Ritual– 9 key nutrients like Vitamins E & magnesium to fill in the gaps that other supplements are missing. Clinically backed, combination of Omega-3 DHA from microalgae and methylated B12 to support brain health. Vitamins to maintain brain and bone health. Once a day pill. Code NOBREAD gets you 10% off your first 3 months! Get it here!
4. Vitamin D- I feel like after 2020 Vitamin D goes without saying. For as long as I can remember I’ve taken 5000 IU, but this year I took anywhere between 5,000-15,000 IU daily. Of course consult a medical professional for your dosage! – You can take Vitamin D as a pill, in a liquid dropper, or spray. It is incredibly important for maintaining immunity and fighting cold and flu.
5. Propolis- Beekeeper’s Naturals – B. Immune Propolis Throat Spray. Propolis is loaded with antioxidants and HUGEEE for immune support. It comes straight from the hive and supports our immune system and naturally fights germs. It’s also a DREAM for soothing your throat and fighting colds. Add this to your lists of MUSTS. You can get it, here! I also love their honey, bee pollen, and throat lozenges.
6. Sourse– because I’m a chocoholic and there is nothing better than vitamin infused chocolate. They currently have two varieties: collagen and b12 and more launching soon! I take two of each a day, typically when I want a bite of chocolate. May as well get my vitamins in, too!! This company is revolutionary and I’ll be talking about it for years!
OKAY. Those are my essentials and faves!! I’ll keep you posted as I discover more to add into the mix! xx Nicole
Leave a Reply