SLEEP. You’ve heard it from me (and probably everyone else) that the best way to achieve good overall health is to maximize your sleep! Sometimes, unfortunately, no matter how hard you try to have a restful night’s sleep, it’s hard to achieve. It’s even more difficult around Daylight Saving Time, when we all lose a precious hour of sleep. That’s where I come in. Today I’m sharing my best practices so that you can all get the sleep you deserve.
- Bath. I fill my tub with CBD Bombs and Epsom Salts. This soothes my muscles and my mind. Put on a little music and R-E-L-A-X.
- Nourishing Dinner (and Dessert). People say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but I would argue that it’s dinner. Feeling nourished, not overly stuffed, and emotionally satisfied thanks to a bite of my favorite dessert is my favorite feeling.
- Read! Put down your laptop and other blue light devices and pick up a good book.
- TO-DO LISTS! You might think these are meant for the morning, but have you ever woken up during the middle of the night thinking about all of the things you need to do the next day? I put all my thoughts to paper before I go to bed, and sleep well knowing that they will be there and not forgotten when I wake.
- MELATONIN. You all know I’m a big proponent of melatonin. The leading brand here is NatrolⓇ. Why?
- 100% drug-free, effective, science-backed formulas for occasional sleeplessness.
- No grogginess! Fall asleep restfully and wake up ready to take on the day.
- 5mg dosage is just the right amount for me! They also offer a range of dosages for adults – in addition to a line that is safe and effective for kids 4+ too!
** Pro tip: when I travel, regardless of which time zone I enter, I always take Natrol Melatonin Fast Dissolve 5mg Tablets to help me peacefully adjust to the new time zone. It’s a great Daylight Saving Time adjustment hack, too!
Whether you are a night owl or an early bird, these tips and tricks apply to you! Stay tuned, my morning routine practices are coming to you soon.
This post is sponsored by Natrol, but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Leave a Reply